Here is the second part of my Liebster post appreciation. I thanked Cabin Pressure May Change and Art Catalysts by KathyClem in my previous post, and now want to thank The Zombies Ate My Brains for my third nomination. Their questions for me:
- Keaton or Chaplin? I’m not sure which is the right answer, but I’m going to have to go with Chaplin. He wrote Smile, after all.
- How many times a day do you check your email? Since I got a smart phone, too many.
- Do you have a pet? Is it on your lap/laptop at the moment? I have four pets, and surprisingly none of them are in physical contact with me at this moment.
- Do your friends/family/associates read and follow your blog? Not at this time.
- Does the fact that your friends/family/associates read and follow your blog make a difference to how or what you write? I’d like to think it wouldn’t
- When you are on hold waiting for the customer service rep to come back with the answer, how do you pass the time? I always seem to get pulled into kid emergencies every single time I’m on the phone.
- Do you consider blogging a hobby or a job? Hobby
- Introvert or extrovert? Definitely an introvert, although at first those who meet me are surprised by this.
- This Liebster thing is a lot of work, do you agree? A little bit, yeah.
- Do you forgive me? Completely.
Again, thanks to all three folks that nominated me. It’s nice to know that this early on, people are finding and taking the time to check out my blog.
Truthfully I’ve been a little remiss at finding new blogs, and if I would name 10 right now I’d probably be renominating several that have very recently received this award. Here are a few that caught my eye for one reason or another.
I know it’s far from 10, but I hope the blogging spirits will forgive me and I promise I’ll find another way to pay it forward. Here are my questions for those above:
- What is your comfort food?
- Is there someone in the media who really makes you laugh? Who is it?
- What is your favorite time in history?
- What’s your favorite season?
- Pie or cake?
- What was the last book you read?
- To where do you most want to travel?
- When do you most feel in your element?
- When do you most feel out of it?
Just a review of the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.